1. Great range of great brands and products
2. Get free delivery and installation on minimum terms
3. No deposit & bad credit ok
4. Low fixed payments
Payments are made via direct debit from your nominated account, on a weekly or fortnightly basis. Payments can also be made using Centrepay – the easy way to pay your bills and expenses. Centrepay is a voluntary bill-paying service which is free for Centrelink customers. Use Centrepay to arrange regular deductions from your Centrelink payment. You can start or change a deduction at any time. The quickest and easiest way to do it is through your Centrelink account online.
You can pay off the goods sooner than 12 or 24 months by contacting us to organise deposit of a lump sum – there are no penalties for paying out your term early.
You will not own the product at the end of the lease, however you can own it by buying it off us. You may be able to make us an offer to purchase the product from as little as $1.
An end of lease statement will be sent to you no later than 90 days from the end of the agreement where we can negotiate what will happen with the product. It’s that simple! No catches!
The options will be:
- Continue to rent on a monthly basis, or
- Return the goods and walk away, or
- We are willing to negotiate the sale of the goods to you. You may be able to make us an offer to purchase the product from as little as $1.
What information do I need when applying?
You will need:
1. Photo identification (a drivers licence, passport or 18+ card)
2. Residential, Landlord or Real Estate Agent details
3. Your Income details or government benefit information.
4. Last 3 months bank statement
5. 2 recent bills (Phone, Electricity, Gas)
You will also need the details of three personal references, with their names, addresses and phone numbers
Cover varies between products so please read the warranty guidelines included with your product. If you have any warranty issues at all, it’s important to give us a call as soon as possible and we will help you out.
At this stage we don’t offer insurance on accidental or willful damage of products, however your own home insurance provider may provide cover – contact them to find out more!
Click to Get Adobe Reader Here