1. General FAQ
1. Great range of great brands and products
2. Get free delivery and installation on minimum terms
3. No deposit & bad credit ok
4. Low fixed payments
It is always going to be more expensive to rent than to buy outright from a retailer – if you can afford to buy the item outright this is the best option.
Click to Get Adobe Reader Here
2. Application Process FAQ
How to apply
You will not own the product at the end of the lease, however you can own it by buying it off us. You may be able to make us an offer to purchase the product from as little as $1.
An end of lease statement will be sent to you no later than 90 days from the end of the agreement where we can negotiate what will happen with the product. It’s that simple! No catches!
Financial situation assessment
1. Photo identification (a drivers licence, passport or 18+ card)
2. Residential, Landlord or Real Estate Agent details
3. Your Income details or government benefit information.
4. Last 3 months bank statement
5. 2 recent bills (Phone, Electricity, Gas)
You can easily submit your bank statement online (we will email you a link and direct you to this when you submit your applications) OR you can simply email us your most recent statement.
3. Delivery FAQ
What happens if my delivery is damaged?
If your delivery is damaged let us know straight away and we will contact the supplier to get this sorted out for you. You can call us on 1300 339 415, send us a contact form by clicking Contact Form or send us a message on Facebook click here for our FB page and one of our friendly team can give you a call.
If you are paying using Centrepay we will send you a form to sign so we can set up payments on your behalf. Sometimes we can’t set up a Centrelink payment so we can send you instructions to do this on your Centrelink app 😊
5. Product Issues & Support FAQ
At this stage we don’t offer insurance on accidental or willful damage of products, however your own home insurance provider may provide cover – contact them to find out more!
Cover varies between products so please read the warranty guidelines included with your product. If you have any warranty issues at all, it’s important to give us a call as soon as possible and we will help you out.
6. End of Contract FAQ
The options will be:
- Continue to rent on a monthly basis, or
- Return the goods and walk away, or
- We are willing to negotiate the sale of the goods to you. You may be able to make us an offer to purchase the product from as little as $1.
Contact us and we can advise you of the payout amount (this amount is usually less than if you go to full term on your contract).
7. Feedback & Complaints FAQ
Phone: 1300 339 415
Address: PO Box 6223, St Kilda Road Central, Vic 8008