I’d like to say ‘Thanks’!
We are so proud to receive so many wonderful emails and calls from our customers saying Thanks! We love what we do and love hearing how we have helped you!
Whenever we receive feedback we always celebrate it and pass it on to the appropriate person and team that gave such excellence service – we love sharing the love
To send us your thanks, you can either:
- Contact Us and send us your message via the enquiry form;
- Head to our Facebook page and post on our wall, or send us a private message with your thanks; or,
- Look out for one of our Surveys that we regularly send out asking for your feedback.
How do I make a complaint?
In this policy, “we,” “us” and “our” includes reference to Direct Appliance Rentals Pty Ltd (The Franchisor) and Direct Appliance Rentals Franchisees.
The best way to raise your complaint is to use the Contact Us form detailing your issue, with as much information as possible, and how you would like us to resolve things for you.
If we aren’t able to resolve your complaint or you’d prefer not to contact the people who provided your initial service, our Compliance Team can assist. Here’s how to submit a complaint to our Compliance Team:
Contact our Compliance Team
+613 9111 5646 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm AEST)
Direct Appliance Rentals PO Box 6223,
St Kilda Rd Central, Vic. 8008
When submitting a complaint, please provide any details or documents that will help us to better understand the problem and let us know how you’d like your complaint to be resolved.
Whilst we do everything in our power to ensure your experience with us is as smooth and effortless as possible, we understand that sometimes we, or our suppliers, don’t get it right.
Sometimes mistakes or miscommunications happen; and, whilst it is regrettable, we want to make sure that we resolve those issues as quickly as possible.
Once we receive your complaint, we will usually come back to you with a resolution within 2 business days. If we need to investigate things a little further (there may be situations where further details are required, or we have to wait on extra information from a supplier) we will stay in contact with you while we are trying to resolve the issue.
What if I’m not happy with my resolution?
If you’ve raised a complaint and our team has provided you with a resolution that you’re not satisfied with, you can ask for the resolution to be reviewed!
We have 3 levels of review that a complaint may go through:
- Level 1 – Our frontline team members will handle your issue or complaint and respond with a resolution.
They will acknowledge your complaint immediately and provide a resolution to you within 2 days of your request.
- Level 2 – In the event that you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may request your complaint be escalated to a manager who will review what has happened and take into consideration any further issues that you have raised, with the aim of finding a mutual resolution in line with the DAR company policies.
They will provide a resolution to you within 7 days of your request to escalate the issue.
- Level 3 – If you are still not satisfied with the level of service or the response that was provided by the manager; you may request to have the matter reviewed further by a general manager.
They will provide a resolution to you within 10 days of your request to escalate the issue.
If an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, or AFCA.
AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.