24 months = $17 p/wk
12 months = $25 p/wk
NEW TCL 4K Smart TV
- 50 Inch 3840 x 2160 Panel
- AI Integrated turns your television into the heart of the home
- Android Oreo
- 4K HDR 8 million pixels
- Vivid colour and razor-sharp clarity
- 200 Clear Motion Rate reduce motion display blur
- Chromecast built-in
- PVR Recording to USB
- USB playback
- Dolby Audio
- 3 x HDMI inputs
- 2 x USB 2.0 Port
- Google assistant and Amazon Alexa compatible
- 3 year warranty
Is your entertainment area in need of a new TV, not being able to connect to WIFI or Netflix? Wanting a larger screen so the whole family can enjoy the newest films?
Well we have available the New Smart TV! this 4K HDR Smart Tv is the newest in its range! Making watching TV a whole new experience.
The latest shows and movies will be broadcasted in a crystal-clear picture straight from any device in the house. With the best audio that money can buy – unless you want to try out our huge range of sound system rentals to go with your new TV!
Netflix, Stan and Youtube are one click away. The kids will have a ball choosing the next best show to watch, then you can swap it over to your shows once they are in bed- all with the click of a button!
All you have to do is click the Apply Now button and in 4 business hours you will have your answer! Practical and extremely affordable, for a small weekly cost, you may have the opportunity to rent or rent to own this fabulous fridge with our RentPlus® program.
We provide rental options for 12 or 24 months at an affordable weekly cost. Apply to rent this brand-new item with Direct Appliance Rentals today and get an answer in 4 hours.
* Prices shown are based on weekly rates over a 12, 24 or 36-month term. Pricing is indicative only and may vary across different states across Australia. Prices correct at time of publication but can change without notice. Please note that the images shown on this page may not be a true representation of the product that you will receive. Please contact us for current pricing on a huge range of brands and models.